Why You Should Always Analyze the Handwriting Before the First Date
FEATURE STORY :
“A Few Good Reasons You Should Not Date Danny… and Why You Should Always Analyze the Handwriting Before the First Date”
By Bart Baggett
President, Handwriting University
A close friend of mine picked Danny out of 52 possible dates last week from the America Online profiles dating pool. He liked to dance, had a way with words, and seemed to have it all together. In her prudence, she had Danny fax a full page written letter to be analyzed before she accepted the date. Good move. She saved herself heart-ache and possible injury. Danny is not the most stable man in the AOL dating club and he doesn’t have a date with my friend.
1. Fear of success downward y-loops
2. Wide variety of m and n shapes … this makes me wonder about drug use or a general lack of emotional stability
3. High crossed t-bar = Good confidence & ambition
4. Downward t-bar w/ point = control issues = domineering.
5. Lying loops = shades the truth… will lie to your face.
6. Excessive angles in the middle and lower zone = aggression
7. Capital (personal pronoun) “I” that is pulled to the left = emotional withdrawal and unresolved emotional issues related to parents (often this person has needy issues relating to his mother)
Listen to Bart’s full analysis using by clicking here.
More from my site
- Graphology Reveals… Are you in Control or a Control Freak?
- Are you paranoid if they really are after you? (Self consciousness explained.)
- Toxic Vocabulary
- Do you have “Irritating Personality Disorder? Handwriting Reveals Your Emotional Baggage.
- What does a triangle y loop really mean?
- Will he hit you? Aggresssiveness shown in Handwriting.