Are you paranoid if they really are after you? (Self consciousness explained.)
FEATURE STORY :
Self Conscious? Whose Watching you?
By Bart Baggett
President, Handwriting University
When one is feeling self-conscious, one becomes aware of even the smallest of one’s own actions. Such awareness can impair one’s ability to perform complex actions. For example, a piano player may “choke,” lose confidence, and even lose the ability to perform the moment they notice the audience. As self-consciousness fades one may regain the ability to “lose one’s self.” A person especially prone to self-consciousness may be labeled shy or introverted.
This audio clip is one small section of our entire DVD/ CD home study course.
This audio clip is one small section of our entire DVD/CD Home Study Course
Please visit: http://www.myhandwriting.com/learn/homestudy07.html
for more information
You can always learn more from our Home Study Courses about evaluating and combining traits. http://myhandwriting.com/order/catalog.html
Student CommentsKimberly Russell
More from my site
- How to Be a Morning Person: Wake Up Happy Every Day. PRISM Life Design Hack
- The Pen is Mightier than the Word: Indisputable Success at Reducing Forgeries Paves the Way for Career in Forensic Handwriting Investigations
- NLP: The Magic You Can Perform With Reframing
- Do you need to hire one of America’s Top Handwriting Expert
- Dishonesty in Handwriting. Is Trust Everything?
- One Tip Which Increases Income By 700%