Isn’t it odd that winning a bronze created more happiness than a Silver Medal? That is the facts according to psychologist. In NLP, this is similar to a contrast frame. If you frame an achievement against what you “lost”, the emotions are less. The true path to unhappiness is to constantly compare yourself to those that have something slightly better than you.
More from my site
- Bart Baggett appears in India’s Hindu Magazine and CNWW Radio!
- National Handwriting Week
- Judges’ signatures found to be forged, Curt Baggett involved.
- Is This Marriage Headed for Divorce?
- Did you see the Hindi newspaper I was featured in? Radio Show MP3 Here, too
- Expert Witness Not Allowed to Testify in Sex Crime Case