Isn’t it odd that winning a bronze created more happiness than a Silver Medal? That is the facts according to psychologist. In NLP, this is similar to a contrast frame. If you frame an achievement against what you “lost”, the emotions are less. The true path to unhappiness is to constantly compare yourself to those that have something slightly better than you.
More from my site
- Do you think like a self-made millionaire? [Video Clip]
- Barak Obama’s handwriting falls short of John F. Kennedy’s autograph
- NLP: The Magic You Can Perform With Reframing
- Donald Trump: Madman or Genius?
- Will he hit you? Aggresssiveness shown in Handwriting.
- The Happiness Radar… Reprogram Your Life Through Better Questions