Isn’t it odd that winning a bronze created more happiness than a Silver Medal? That is the facts according to psychologist. In NLP, this is similar to a contrast frame. If you frame an achievement against what you “lost”, the emotions are less. The true path to unhappiness is to constantly compare yourself to those that have something slightly better than you.
More from my site
- Suzanne Whang’s Famous Bart Baggett Interview
- The Pen is Mightier than the Word: Indisputable Success at Reducing Forgeries Paves the Way for Career in Forensic Handwriting Investigations
- The Happiness Radar… Reprogram Your Life Through Better Questions
- Dishonesty in Handwriting. Is Trust Everything?
- Bart Baggett on Voice of Disruption TV
- Do you need to hire one of America’s Top Handwriting Expert