Isn’t it odd that winning a bronze created more happiness than a Silver Medal? That is the facts according to psychologist. In NLP, this is similar to a contrast frame. If you frame an achievement against what you “lost”, the emotions are less. The true path to unhappiness is to constantly compare yourself to those that have something slightly better than you.
More from my site
- Why Won’t My Love Commit to Me? (5 clues revealed through handwriting everyone should see)
- Handwriting Analysis Seminars and Courses
- Lehman Brother’s CEO handwriting analysis
- Do you need to hire one of America’s Top Handwriting Expert
- How to Analyze Block Printing Lecture with Bart Baggett
- Bart Baggett Interviews Author Sam Carpenter of Work the System